Thrive at Home offers home support to meet your unique needs
Thrive at Home is Midland Care's Home Support Program, providing one-on-one assistance to individuals in need of help in the home. This assistance is determined by your own needs, preferences and scheduling.
Midland Care Thrive at Home provides assistance to individuals and families to help them remain as independent and active as possible, right in their own home. Thrive at Home services provide one-on-one assistance to people that need help at home. This assistance is determined by your own needs, preference and scheduling. Our team of trained professionals will develop a plan that works just for you.
Caregivers provide qualified, personalized care
Midland Care Home Support caregivers are compassionate, caring individuals who have demonstrated a commitment to providing the highest quality care and services to those in need. All caregivers are employees of Midland Care. Our Home Support Aides are certified by the state and have specialized training. They are well educated in responding to the unique situations that may arise in your home. They have the support of a Registered Nurse who is responsible for working with you to plan your care. Through the Midland Patient Access Line and on-call system, there is a always a nurse available as a resource for questions and/or concerns. Services are determined by your own needs, preferences and scheduling and can include:
- Personal Care: Assistance with activities such as bathing, dressing, oral care, incontinence care and toileting issues.
- Light Meal Preparation: Assistance with planning, preparation, feeding assistance and clean up
- Companionship/Respite care: Providing caregivers time for appointments, errands or a break from care
- Assistance with morning and bedtime care needs
- Linen changes
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
Nurses are also available to help with medical needs
These services are determined by your own needs, preferences and scheduling and may include:
- Medication setup
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Blood pressure checks
- Diabetic Monitoring - assistance with monitoring and injection setup or administration
- Coordination and communication with care providers
- Assistance with scheduling medical appointments
Other services such as Social Work or Physical Therapy may be available based on your needs.
Home Support Services are paid by the client
All Home Support services are billed directly to the client. Medicare does not pay for private care. Some long-term care insurance policies may pay, this would be your responsibility to verify. Fees vary depending on services.
Call Midland Care Thrive at Home today at (785) 232-2044 for more information.