Year End Giving – Make Your Donation Count
If you are planning to make a gift for 2019, there are a few things to remember as the year comes to a close.
- To benefit your 2019 tax deductions, gifts must be received by December 31, 2019.
- If you are 70-1/2 and are planning to make a Qualified Charitable Distribution directly from your traditional or Roth IRA, you should be contacting your financial planner now.
- If you plan to make your gift in person, please drop it by our Topeka office at 200 SW Frazier Circle by 4:00pm on December 31, 2019.
- Gifts made by mail must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2019.
- Gifts made online must be made by 11:59pm on December 31, 2019.
For 41 years, Midland Care has been able to keep our promise to never turn anyone away due to the inability to pay for services because of the support from donors like you. Thank you for the many years of support as we continue to touch lives together.