The Annual Report is a reflection of the work accomplished at Midland Care in the past year with a glimpse of the work planned for the coming years.
Midland Care has delivered the highest quality care and compassion to each person we serve. Our programs have developed in response to changing community needs. Our continued growth is evidence of the good stewards we are with the lives entrusted to our care. Our dedicated employees are responsible for our success of the past 40 years.
Thank you for continueHd support of our mission.
2019 Annual Report Facts
- In 2019, Midland Care saved over 1 million dollars thank to Volunteers providing 41,294 hours of Service.
- 2,725 Clients were served at the Center for Hope and Healing
- 958 Hospice Patients were served in 2019
- Home Health provided care to 225 patients
- Palliative Care served 651 patients
- 110 families were helped by Thrive at Home
- Midland Care Choices served 5 patients
- The Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly served 419 Participants, allowing them to live safely in their community.
- 31 Clients received Adult Day services
- 83 families utilized Residential Care services
- 232,958 Meals were served through Meals on Wheels