Book: It’s Ok That You’re Not Ok
by Megan Devine
Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn’t Understand
Suggested reading will be 40-45 pages per week (3 chapters)
Topics for Discussion Include:
- Living with the Reality of Loss
- Why Words of Comfort Feel So Bad
- Our Models of Grief Are Broken
- You Can’t Solve Grief, But You Don’t Have to Suffer
- What Happened to My Mind?
- Grief and Anxiety
- When Friends and Family Don’t Know What to Do
- Love Is the Only Thing That Lasts
- How to Help a Grieving Friend
Meeting Times and Dates
Tuesday’s – July 9 to August 13, 2019 from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
*This will be a “closed group” individuals must sign up before July 1 to reserve a space in this program. For more details or to reserve your space contact Sara Wood at 785-430-2193.