Saturday, October 9, 2021 | 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. | Hidden Valley Camp | 3420 W. Bob Billings Parkway | Lawrence, KS
Healing Hearts is a fun and safe place for children to learn about grief after the death of a loved one. Children will learn new coping skills which will help them on their life journey. We share memories, express feelings, sing, eat s’mores, build campfires and make friends! The registration deadline is September 17, 2021.
- Arts and crafts to memorialize the loss of a loved one
- Learn about empathy and that they are not alone in their grief
- Archery (must have completed 3rd grade and weigh at least 55 lbs.)
- Zip Lining (must have completed 3rd grade and weigh at least 55 lbs.)
- Learn coping skills to help manage anger, fear, etc.
- A chance to share their story
For more information or to register a child please contact: Mitchell Skidmore, LMSW – 785-221-4892
This year the Healing Hearts Camp is being fully funded through the generous donations of the Mike McDonnell Golf Tournament. Therefore, no registration fee is required.