Job Openings at Midland Care
We are working to change health care for the better, and looking for experienced, dynamic professionals who want a job that makes a difference.
We function as a team, where each professional contributes a voice to the care of our patients and the improvement of our organization. Team members are supported in their jobs via training and promotion to achieve a lifetime of professional growth and development.
Benefits are competitive and can include health, dental and vision insurance, company contributions to retirement, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), local discounts, hiring bonuses for some positions, and more.
If you are motivated, self-directed, passionate, and driven to create positive change in your community, explore our job opportunities today.
Midland Care is an equal opportunity employer.
- Health insurance for employee and dependents, the company meets the partial deductible
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and dependents
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug plans
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Free Health/Rx Discount Card
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Medical Leave
- Bereavement Leave (up to 10 paid days)
- Holiday pay (six holidays per year)
- 403(b) ERISA Retirement Plan, match provided
- Free group life and AD&D insurance of $20,000
- Optional voluntary life at group rates
- Optional long term care insurance
- Company discounts for regional restaurants and attractions
- Paid monthly volunteer time at non-profit organizations
- Employee recognition
- On-site education center to provide professional development and CEU credits
- Comprehensive onboarding