A Friend of Hospice is a friend to each family we serve.
As a Friend of Hospice, your financial support allows us to maintain our promise of providing services for those without the ability to pay — a promise kept for 40 years. Annually, Midland Care provides over $500,000 in unreimbursed services. Funds provided by our Friends of Hospice are designated to provide services for our hospice patients and their families.
What your gift can do…
- $125 Caring Friend: Three private grief and loss sessions for one youth
- $250 Caring Advocate: Thirty days of medication for one patient
- $500 Caring Sustainer: Six grief and loss groups for adults
- $1,000 Caring Benefactor: Seven days of hospice home care for one patient
- $2,500 Caring Patron: Four private grief and loss sessions for six youth
- $5,000 Caring Founder: Eight days of inpatient hospice care at The House