Simply put, planned giving is giving any major gift that would normally be out of reach given your income. Many people wish they could give more to important causes, but you don’t need to be particularly wealthy to give a major gift to a cause you care about.
- Gifts from your Will or Trust
- Stock and Appreciated Securities
- Life Insurance
- Tangible Personal Property
- Real Estate
- Charitable Gift Annuities – Immediate, Deferred or Flexible
- Meals on wheels would be most appreciative to be considered as a recipient of your memorial contributions
If you would like more information about planned giving please contact Monty Nelson at 785-232-2044.