About Midland Care at Linnwood Park
Midland Care at Linnwood Park is a unique home for seniors looking for quality, affordable care in a picturesque, small-town setting. Linnwood Park is a place to enjoy life. Residents spend time outdoors taking in prairie views, or gather around the kitchen table for a home-cooked meal, served family-style. Friendly, professional staff attend to resident needs 24-hours a day, ensuring each person is safe and comfortable. Friends and family are encouraged to visit anytime, day or night, and activity rooms are available for family gatherings and special celebrations. Linnwood Park is operated by Midland Care, a not-for-profit organization helping Kansans with serious health concerns since 1978.
Midland Care at Linnwood Park is proud to offer some of the best senior care in northeast Kansas. Read more about how our work is being recognized.
Midland Care at Linnwood Park Amenities
- Home Plus and Assisted Living options
- Studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Three home-cooked meals daily
- Qualified health professionals on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Laundry and light housekeeping weekly
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Social and recreational activities daily
- Pastoral visits and weekly church services
- Beauty shop on-site
- Transportation assistance as needed
- Space for family gatherings
- Beautifully maintained grounds
- Located in lovely Valley Falls, Kansas
- Different levels of care to ensure that as your needs change, we can meet them.
About Valley Falls
Valley Falls is a small, friendly community in Northeast Kansas founded in 1869. The city features a historic downtown area with brick streets laid during the 1920s and a variety of locally-owned businesses selling gifts, antiques and baked goods. A designated Tree City USA, Valley Falls boasts beautiful parks and tree-lined streets. One block, Grasshopper Grove, is a horticultural marvel with a hundreds of varieties of trees and flowering bushes. Valley Falls is conveniently located just 28 miles from Topeka and 10 miles from Lake Perry, offering fishing, boating and recreation. Learn more about this unique commuity.
Contact us to come by for a tour, which includes a complimentary, home-cooked meal from our kitchen. We would love to have you join our family. Call today at 785-945-3634