Continuing Education Offerings
Midland Care's Education Center offers training to professionals working in health care, social services and related fields. Trainings are faciliated by an experienced Midland Care professionals with expertise in the desired area. Some of our most requested topics include:
- Dementia Care at End of Life
- What is Hospice?
- Hospice philosophy: Enhancing Quality at End of Life
- Pain and Symptom Management at End of Life
- The Dying Process
- Visiting the Terminally Ill
- Advance Directives
- Spiritual Needs
- Grief, Loss & Bereavement
- Communication and Ethics
- Veterans and End of Life Care.
Other topics may be offered depending on the needs of your organization. Our trainings may be held at your facility or at any or our Midland Care locations. Evening and weekend trainings may be scheduled.
For more information, please contact the Education Department at (785) 232-2044.